lauantai 23. maaliskuuta 2013

Fridaynight

I had FUN yesterday :DD after a while xd First we were at my place with my friend and then we went out to eat and then we went to see ice hockey game and there was playing guys our age ;DD after that we just hung out :D
This song we listened at night-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn676-fLq7I Kelly Clarkson - Stronger     I dont know why this song was the first one in mind yesterday xd
Here's photos from the night :DD after the game i forgot i carried a camera with me :))

 I did my own drink ;DD








 Ahhh, my sister made a chocolate cake *.* :P
                                                 


                                                                                       omnomnom
These made the party xd














Yeah, im rich xd :DD
 



                                                me
at didim eating ;D

the match

Yeah and the team we cheered won!!!! :DD

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti