keskiviikko 24. huhtikuuta 2013

This is fuckin' awesomeeee ! :D

Heyyyy everybody, sorry this posting took longer than I promised ;( anywayyy, yesterday on tuesday we had this spring concert of the music group in our school and I sang there like 3 songs with my two friends and 2 more without microphone xd it would have been so embarrasing if I had fucked up somehow, what I actually expected, but we totally nailed the concert ! :DD
                                            my sweet friend :3








Fridays clothesss ;D
                                                           Oooooona ;))






                             My phones background
                             awwww that's sweeet :3








 sooo cute face c:
                                         Me and Jenita on saturdayy ;DD






     at this restaurant on saturday with my friendss
                                          My saturday clothinggg;))




mee with saturday clothes:PP
"Ohhh baby I know you want me.." thats what vilma seems to be saying.. sexy as hell :DD

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti